Bus catches fire in front of Imperial Hotel in Prague

A bus belonging to a private bus company has been completely destroyed after it caught fire in the historic part of the Czech Capital.

The fire took place on Na Poříčí street in Prague late Wednesday night.

Prague Fire Department responded to the incident. According to fire officials, crews knocked it down within 10 minutes upon arriving at the scene.

Tram traffic was disrupted for the entire duration of the incident.

A technical malfunction has been determined as the cause of a fire. The bus is a total loss, and the entire damage was estimated at CZK 1.5M.

Luckily, no injuries were reported.